Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 19, 2010

You're invited to participate in a good cause!

Hi,
At Turned Gypsy, Chris has a great idea to send cards and tags for little boys and girls in hospital.  I will send her those 2 cards by the mail on Monday:

I used the Hello Kitty Greeting and the new Lite cartridge Jolly Holidays.
For the little girl card, I used the card feature at 5 1/2" and cut all the layers.  I sponged and added some white accents.  The green shimmery elements are made with Glitter Ritz.  All paper and inks from both cards are SU.
For the elf, I cut him at 3 1/2" and I had to do some creative cutting since it's not on my Gypsy yet!!!  On the white trim, I put some Liquid Appliqué and then some stickles on the green.  The face is Basic Paper Doll from Peachy Keen Stamps.
I'm entering the Elf card on PKS Let's Face it Friday.  It had to be an invitation to a party.  This card is to make sure that kids all over America gets a little party, even in the hospital!
I just wanted to thank Michelle at Purple Monkey Moments for telling me where she saw the new Lite cricut cartridges.

Brigitte

10 comments:

Glora said...

These are so cute! You do such a great job. I'm always wanting to comment on your cute creations.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute card! Love the elf!!!

Raven B said...

What a cutie!!!
Hugs,
Raven

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Brigitte, OMGosh I want that Jolly Cart! I knew that those little elf cuts would be amazing with Peachy Keen Stamps!!! Your elf card is adorable!! I'm so glad you are creating with us for the Peachy Keen Stamps Faces challenge!!!

live well laugh often love always said...

so much to admire
gad1974@windstream.net

Kim said...

such a sweet little elf!

Joanna said...

OMG your little Elf is the best!! I'm so jealous you have that cart already, I'm dying for it!! Great job with your invites! :)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

That little elf is the cutest! Thanks for playing along with us at the Let's Face it Friday challenge.

Ruthie :)

Angelica Suarez said...

I love this! The elf is darling with that Basic Paper Doll face and your Hello Kitty is super cute too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the PKS Let's Face It Friday Challenge!

Saundra said...

I agree, the elf is just too stinkin' cute!