Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lego Birthday card

Wow, another post today.
The previous card was for a little boy.  This one is for his older brother.  He just turned 9 a few days ago and he loves Lego!!!  So I decided to make him a card:
Don't you think that he looks like the minifigurine?
I used Everyday Paper Doll cartridge for the little guy and Opposites Attract for the LEGO.  I cut the shapes with George and Basic Shapes.  All the material is from SU.
The face is from PKS.  Just after I finished my card, I received my new PKS stamps in the mail!!!  Talk about bad timing :(
I will enter this card in Getting Cricky's cartridge challenge: Boyish Charms.
See you later,
Brigitte

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now this is super CREATIVE! hahah! i LOVE IT!! You did such a fantastic job duplicating the little lego guy! WOW!

ownhomedog said...

how very cute! great job!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! :)