Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stylish Award

I just received the Stylish Award from Michelle at Purple Monkey Moments.  I'm so happy and I want to thank Michelle for thinking about me. 

Here are the rules to this award
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award

8 things about myself

1.  I love cats, I have 4 and they're spoiled rotten.
2. Hubby and myself are trying to have a baby.
3.  I love cooking and baking and anything to do in the kitchen (except for the dishes, lol!)
4. Purple is my favorite colour (yes, colour takes a u in Canada)
5.  I try to say something positive to everybody.
6.  I'm in the canadian military and work in an helicopter.
7.  I hate slow driver, I'm very vocal when I drive!!!
8.  I'm french and proud of it.  If you don't understand what I'm writing, this is my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

These are the blogs that I just found and liked:

1.  Abby at Scrapbookaholic
2.  Denise at Craftconfectionery
3.  Cassandra at Cat's Creative Blog
4.  Enfys at Going Buggy
5.  Summer at Cricut Diaries
6.  Gigi at The Cricut Bug
7.  Shana at Shana's Sweets
8.  Charlotte at A Little Bit Of Detail

Have a great day!

Brigitte

4 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GabyCreates.com said...

I just noticed you awarded my BFF Abby and award, how cool! Had to come and check your blog, I love the title of it!...looked around, like what I see. :)
Gaby
gabycreates.com

Glora said...

Congratulations! Did you ever get the e-mail I sent you? I gave you the same award. LOL. So you are French as in actually from France or of French linage? Awesome. me(at)glorajean(dot)com.

Charlotte said...

Thank you so much for the Stylish blog award. I am honored. Congratulations to you also on receiving this award. It is great making new friends through our blogs and a common love of paper crafting.
Charlotte