Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Congratulation card

Hey everyone,
I made a congratulation card for my friend.  She just got a new job and she's in heaven.  We're going to brunch with her and her kids and I will give her this sweet card.
 The paper, ink, punch, ribbon and the "Félicitations" stamp are from SU.  I added some Diamond stickles and some faux stitching with white and brown pen.  I sponged around the edges of the cardstock.  The face is from the set Dolly Dumplins at PKS.  I never thought I would use the 3/8" size, but it fits perfectly!!!
I will enter my card in the Let's face it Friday challenge at Peachy Keen Stamp.  Your project had to have polka dot, white as main focal point and obviously using one of their cute faces!
Have a great Sunday, we're headed off to brunch.
Brigitte

3 comments:

*Kelly* said...

I really love that card. It is a modern use of the peachy keen stamps!! I don't have any stamps yet so i didnt enter. Good luck!!!

erin lee creative said...

very unique! I love the retro feel of it, good luck!

Honey B Allende said...

Lovely...TFS...

Sweet Scrappy Hugs

HONEY B