Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wedding invitation

Hello crafters,
I'm posting this card for a Wedding invitation challenge at The Scrapbooking Queen.  Her daughter is getting married and she wants a unique designed invitation that is both elegant and incorporate her colours (sapphire blue, black and silver).
I used the Icon creative feature of Wild Card cartridge at 1.5" real size.  I embossed the Pacific Point cardstock with the D'vine Swirl folder and then inked it with silver.  The stamp is Watercolor Minis from SU, the rest of the material is also from SU except for the ribbon.  The cardstock is silver but it looks white in the picture.  I used Bow Easy to make the bow, don't know what I would do without it!!!  I added some stickles to the bride so she can shine for her special day!
I hope you, and specially the bride-to-be, enjoy,
Brigitte

1 comment:

mum of two said...

Hi Brigitte,

I am in Timberlea. Small world, isn't it? I actually saw your card on Facebook today. I follow the Scrapbook Queen. It is a beautiful card. I saw the lites and the expression at the Walmart in Bayers Lake, but if they have it, I'm sure Dartmouth does too.

I am your newest follower - we canadian girls need to stick together :)

michelle