Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blue Thank you card

Hello everyone,
I got called at 2:35 AM, yes I said AM!!!, for a Search and Rescue along the coast.  The fishing boat got rescued by Coast Guard so we didn't have to launch the helicopter.  All this to tell you that I just got up, again, and I'm posting this for Emma's Throwback Thursday Episode 128.  Here are the rules:
****Challenge is based on "ORIGINALITY"
****Must be a "CRICUT~LESS" project that consists of some kind of "THANK YOU" on it!
****Feel free to use any Punches, I-Rock etc..... but NOT a CRICUT or GYPSY!
****Must be an ORIGINAL project made especially for THIS challenge
****ONE entry Per Person Please.
****Deadline for project will be WEDNESDAY, December 1st @ 6:00pm PST
****Last but Not Least~ HAVE FUN!! 
The stamp is Botanical Garden from Su.  I used a glue pad to stamp the image and then put some Glitter Ritz on top.  I cuttlebugged the light blue with Swiss Dots and the punch is MS.  I added a ribbon that I tied with my Bow Easy and put a brad in the center.  
The sentiment means Thanks in french!
Very simple card but I find it elegant!
Brigitte

3 comments:

girlia said...

Really adorable card, The border punch was a nice touch.

Rosy C. said...

Ooo... very pretty card. The blue really makes the flower stnd out. Good choice in colors. Great Work!
TFS...
Sweet Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

Raven B said...

This is sooo pretty! I love the colors that you used.
Hugs,
Raven