Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 29, 2010

Jolly card

Hello everyone,
I made this Christmas card using my Copics.  This was actually the very first time I used them.  It just took me some courage to put it up!!!

Don't you think he's such a cutie?  The stamps and paper is SU.  The ribbon is from Walmart.  I don't really like the base card colour, but I have a ton of it, so I sprayed it with Walnut ink.  I think it looks vintage and I like it!  I used a little punch from SU for the corner of the tag.  I put some faux stitching around the card and added some buttons from my stash.
I entered it in One Stop Craft Challenge .
Hope you enjoy,
Brigitte

5 comments:

Turnedgypsy said...

I really like this. I need to get more buttons. I have just few in my sewing kit. I do not sew but always have a few buttons around. I want to buy some of those pretty colors, but just have not did that yet.

I like this. great job and thank you for your kind donations for the hospital challenge.

Chris

Glora said...

This turned out very pretty. Great job!

Summer said...

Your card is so cute! Great job on your bow, I can't do that!

mum of two said...

Very, very cute! I have not ventured into Copics yet, my wallet is afraid of them :) You did a great job.

michelle

gina g said...

Fabulous card Brigitte. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx