Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hubby's birthday card

Hello,
I just made a card for my husband's birthday.  It's at the end of the month, but he doesn't look at my blog, so it's safe, lol!!!
This card fits the bill for Getting Cricky's cartridge challenge: Boyish Charms.
It has to be a project with a boyish feel.  Well, my sweety is a boy in a man's body!
 It's the first time I make a Tri Fold Shutter card.  I got the instructions here.

All paper is SU.  I put some embossing paste through a stencil to make the white stars.  The helicopter is from the Everyday Paper Doll cartridge.  I picked the aircraft because he fixes the Seaking helicopter.
  I will add some writing in the two rectangles, but it's personal and it might need some parental advisory!!!

Blue is his favorite colours, I hope he will like it.  I will keep you posted!
Brigitte

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! I love this shutter card! My hubby is the SAME way! heeheh!
Thanks for playing my Boyish Charms Challenge at Getting Cricky!

all the cricky best,
kandrew

Carol L said...

Very nice! super boyish!!! I really like the pattern paper ;0). Have a blessed weekend!
Hugs, Carol L.