Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 26, 2010

First time with Copics!

Hello everyone,
I bought some Copics and I don't think I'm very good at it.  This is actually my second card with them.  I followed the sketch at Sketch saturday.
This is what I came up with:
The paper, stamps and ribbon is from Stampin' Up.  I used my new Copics to color the snowmen.  The punch is Martha Stewart.  I put some bling with my I-Rock!  The buttons are from my stash, can't remember where.
Please leave me a comment to tell me how I can improve my coloring skills!!!
Have a great week-end.
Brigitte

4 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

What is wrong with your card? I think it looks awesome!
Minta

Glora said...

Your card turned out cute. I LOVE that sentiment and your papers are so pretty. I've got a small 36 count set of Copics that will be for my Christmas. I haven't used them yet, so I don't have any great tips. Lorie (one of the Peachy Keen Stamps design team members) has a couple of Copic videos that are really good.

Cazza said...

You've done a great job with them, well done hon! Keep going, once you're used to them they'll be no stopping you!!
Thanks for joining in the fun this week over on Sketch Saturday :o))
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Summer said...

you did a great job! I love the vinatge look. TFS