Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Oops, j'ai oublié/Oops, I forgot

Bonjour,
Je vais donner un autre cours sur les Copics à mon magasin de bricolage:  Carousel.  Celui-ci va être en noir et blanc et genre vieille photo.
Hello,
I'm giving another course on Copics at Carousel, my local craft store.  This one will be about black and white and sepia tones.
J'ai fait cette carte avec du carton de SU et le reste est du magasin.  J'ai ajouté des coins de Whimsy Stamps et du Stickles.  J'ai embossé le fond blanc avec un fichier Crackled.  À l'intérieur, on peut lire:  J'ai oublié ta fête!
I made this card from SU cardstock and the rest of the material is from the store.  I added Whimsy Stamps corner die cut and Stickles.  I embossed the white background with the Crakled folder.  Inside, you can read:  I forgot your birthday!
J'ai colorié Oops Tilda avec mes Copics sur du carton X-Press.
I coloured Oops Tilda with Copics on X-Press cardstock.

Peau/Skin C3-1-00, Cheveux et souliers/Shoes and hair C9-7-5-3, Cuillère/Spoon C7-5-3, Blanc/White C3-1-00-CB, Blanc d'oeuf/Egg white C1-00, Jaune d'oeuf/Yolk C5-3-1, Coquille/Shell C3-1-00, Carreauté/Stripes YG25-03.

J'ai suivi le croquis de Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge no SSS90.
I followed the sketch at Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge no SSS90.

A+
Brigitte

5 comments:

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous and your shading is fantastic, I'd love to beagle to colour black and white like that...

Exclusively by Mel said...

Great card, what a brilliant idea to use this Tilda!
I love it!
Mel. xxx

Janice M said...

Great card! Love the sparkle you added. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Another darling card Brigitte. Such a sweet image and awesome coloring. Love the touch of sparkle. Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week again!

Aurore (blueboreale) said...

C'est vraiment très joli ! Et cette image est vraiment très bien colorisée ! Bravo bravo !
Bisous