Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Jeu vidéo/Computer boy

Bonjour,
C'est encore moi et j'ai une autre carte masculine.
Hi,
It's me again and I have another boy card.
Les papiers à motif sont de DCWV et les cartons de SU.  J'ai mis un sentiment de LOTV et des oeillets.  J'ai fait le bouton avec du carton que j'ai enduit de Crystal Effects.
The patterned paper are DCWV and the cardstock are from SU.  I put a LOTV sentiment and some eyelets.  I made the button out of cardstock and I put Crystal Effects on top.
J'ai colorié l'image de Lili of the Valley avec mes Copics sur du carton Make "It" Colour et ajouté du Crystal Effects sur l'écran de télévision.
I coloured Computer Fun from Lili of the Valley with Copics on Make "It" Colour cardstock and added Crystal Effects on the TV screen.

Peau/Skin E21-00-000-R20, Cheveux/Hair E57-53-50, Pantalon et souliers/Pants and shoes E47-44-43-42, Bleu/Blue B97-95-93-91, Jaune/Yellow Y15-13-11, Noir et blanc/Black and white C9-7-5-3-1-00-CB.
J'ai suivi le croquis de Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch wednesday.

A+
Brigitte

12 comments:

Céline said...

mais que tu es productive aujourd'hui !!! encore une carte splendide, les papiers sont vraiment très très beaux, encore une carte que j'adore! et le crystal sur la télé c'est super comme
idée!
bises
céline

Magic Flying Boots said...

Hi, just popped by to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I used ink dusters (they look like shaving brushes) to ink the backgrounds. I have really struggled using brayers and cut&dry foam, and find these brushes much easier to build up colour. I got mine from Inkylicious. If you haven't used them before, I really recommend them - they are MAGIC!

Wow, I am so impressed with your cards. I have got the same LotV stamp, but it never looks this good when I use it. My colouring of stamps is rubbish. I'm now following your blog, hoping to pick up some tips! Really beautifully coloured images :)

Jen

Jeannie said...

How funny and so perfect for little boys these days! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

mulberry station said...

Wow, what a perfect boy card. I love, love love this image. You have colored it up so cute. thanks for sharing your adorable card with us.
Nancy SSW=DT

debby4000 said...

Oh Brigitte what a gorgeous card and such an adorable image.
luv
Debby

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my this sure is fabulous!!! Such a sweet image and WOW, what gorgeous coloring too. Perfect masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Genevieve said...

Wow this is one fabulous boy card, fabulous job with the crystal effects. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT

Kathie said...

Hi Brigitte what an awesome masculine card. I just love your card and so would my son's!!!!! Beautiful colouring, colours and design papers. Great card and thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Kathie SSW-DT

Heide said...

What a fantastic card! I love the sweet image. Boy cards are a little hard for me, you have inspired me. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

Patti P. said...

Your coloring is fabulous, love the shading in his hair. A perfect boy card and such a wonderful image for it! So glad you shared with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Patti SSW/DT

Arlana 11426 said...

Your boy card is just so SWEET.. Love your adorable image and colors. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana@SSW!!!

Barbi M said...

Sweet, this is adorable, nice 'boy' card!
Cheers
Barbi