Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge Week/Semaine 18

Hi everyone,
It's this time of the week again:  a challenge at Christmas Card Challenge!!!
For this week's challenge, we would like you to try the sketch provided.  Please keep in mind that all challenges are optional. The only real rule is that you must create a new Christmas Holdiay, Winter or Hanukkah card. Also, it is not necessary to use a SCRS stamp on your card, but we sure love it when you do!

 Bonjour tout le monde,
C'est dimanche et ça veut dire que le nouveau défi de Christmas Card Challenge vient de commencer!!!
Pour cette semaine, on voudrait que vous suiviez le croquis pour votre carte.  N'oubliez pas que les défis sont optionels.  La seule règle est de faire une carte de Noël ou d'hiver.
I flipped the sketch around and used Tilda for the bottom circle.  All cardstock, patterned paper and ribbon are from SU.  The flowers are from WOC and the beautiful center on the middle poinsettia is from my friend Céline!
J'ai inversé le croquis et remplacé le rond du bas par Tilda.  Le papier à motif, carton et ruban sont de SU.  Les fleurs sont de WOC et le beau centre du poinsettia (celui du milieu) est de mon amie Céline!
  I coloured Shinny Tilda and the background with Copics and added Stickles.  I put some Crystal Effects on the glass panels.
J'ai colorié Tilda et le fond avec mes Copics.  J'ai ajouté du Stickles et du Crystal Effects sur la vitre.
Close-up of Tilda/en gros plan
I used a new hair combo that I got from Céline!!!  Thanks, I love it!!!
J'ai utilisé une nouvelle combinaison pour les cheveux que j'ai eu de  Céline.  Merci, j'adore!!!

Skin/Peau E11-00-000-R20, Hair/Cheveux E99-97-Y21, Browns/Bruns E39-34-31, Whites/Blancs C3-1-00, Reds/Rouges R29-24-22-20, Tree/Sappin G28-"26"-24-20, Wall/Mur B21-"20", Gold/Or YR24-Y15-11, Flame YR15-Y000.

For the challenge at Simon Says:  anything goes
Pour le défi de Simon Says:   tout va

We hope to see you participate in the challenge this week.
On espère vous voir participer au défi cette semaine.

Hugs
Bises
Brigitte

3 comments:

Céline said...

c'est encore moi iiiiiii
ta carte est Fa Bu lEuse !!!! j'adore! la robe est si belle, si brillante je suis fan! et le coloriage waouh!!!!! jolies fleurs avec ce spacer de rien! le combo des cheveux tu l'as magnifiquement utilisé!
bravo
bises
céline

Sandra said...

Oh what a cutie, and what a lot of work too. Fantastic job on everything. Your colouring is beautiful, especially the wood and I totally love the crystal effects on the window.

Thanks for the tip on the charm and I am such a putz, I can't believe I missed your comment about the Heavenly White 80 paper...that is what I meant when I asked, duh silly me. Thanks for sharing that, I have found that I
only like to work with the Neenah cardstock now, as I get the best results for the way I colour.

Also, I have been having trouble with leaving comments lately on blogs...lets see if this works :)S

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Wow! Beautiful card,superb colouring. I love it! Thanks for sharing
hugs julie