Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tilda et son violon/ Tilda and her violin

Bonjour,
J'ai une autre carte de Nöel à vous présente.
Hello,
I have another Christmas card to show you.


C'est surprenant, mais j'ai fait cette carte assez vite!  D'habitude je prends beaucoup de temps à choisir mes couleurs, mais j'avais juste un choix pour le feutre, donc j'ai commencé par là!  Le papier à motif est de Tim Holtz, les roses de Wild Orchid Crafts et le ruban et papier de SU.  J'ai embossé avec le dossier Snowflakes et ajouté des Stickles sur les fleurs et le gros flocons.  J'ai pris un feutre bleu vif et je l'ai découpé avec un pochoir de Sizzix que j'ai depuis à peu près 12 ans!!!  Je trouvais qu'il manquait quelque chose à ma carte, donc, j'ai ajouté l'estampe de fond avec la musique qui est de Lili of the Valley.
It's suprising, but it didn't take me long to make this card!  Usually I procrastinate but today I only had one color of felt, so everything started from there!  The patterned paper is Tim Holtz, the roses are Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon and papers are from SU.  I embossed with the Snowflake folder and added Stickles on the flowers and the big snowflake.  I took some royal blue felt and cut it with a Sizzix die cut I had for about 12 years!!!  I thought that something was missing so I added the music background stamp from Lili of the Valley.
J'ai colorié Tilda avec mes Copics, je voulais gardé le tout très angélique et j'ai mis beaucoup de brilliant...  du Stickles sur ses ailes et du marqueur Spica sur sa robe!
I coloured Tilda with Copics, I wanted to keep everything very angelic and I put a lot of sparkle...  Stickles on her wings and Spica marker on her dress!

Pour les défis suivants:
Wild Orchid Crafts:  blanc + 2 autres couleurs et des roses (brun et bleu)
Christmas Card Challenges: croquis
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long:  feutre (le gros flocons)

For the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts:  white + 2 other colours and roses (brown and blue)
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long:  felt (big snowflake)
Carte originale sans la musique/ Original card without the music
Un autre de mes chats, d'habitude il est très gêné, mais à matin, il a décidé de se faire prendre en photo!!!
Another one of my cats, he's usually really shy, but this morning, he decided that it was ok to take a picture of him!!!
See ya later,
Brigitte

3 comments:

MacKenzie said...

A girl can never have too much glitter or sparkles! Such a cute card! I'm so glad you played along with our felt challenge over at CSAYL.

Becky G said...

I'm loving all the sparkly!!! Great card! Love this image! Everything is perfect!

Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!

Becky :) CSAYL DT

Shaela said...

So pretty! Love all the blue and the sparkle. Thanks for joining us on the Christmas Card Challenges Blog. :)