Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Snow Angel James

Bonjour,
Voici une carte que j'ai commencé pendant les vacances des Fêtes.  J'ai colorié l'image chez ma belle-soeur et je viens de la finir!
Hello,
Here's a card I started during Christmas vacation.  I coloured the image at my sister-in-law and just finished it!
Le sentiment, l'image et les papiers sont de LOTV.  J'ai ajouté un charme de ma cousine Amélie, une bordure à pompom et puis quelques perles.
The sentiment, papers and image are all from LOTV.  I added a charm that my cousin-in-law gave me, pompom border lace and pearls.
J'ai colorié l'image avec mes Copics et ajouté du Stikcles et Glitter Ritz sur son chapeau.
I coloured James-Snow Angel with Copics and added Stickles and Glitter Ritz to the trim of his hat.

Pour le défi/For the challenge:  
LOTV:  anything goes


A+
Brigitte

7 comments:

Patricia said...

Enfin tu l'as termine ta carte :). Elle est tres jolie, elle est simple et c'est beau. Tout s'agence bien ensemble.
J'aime tout comme toujours.
Je t'embrasse et je te felicite.
Patricia xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Allo Brigitte! J'adorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre ton petit James. La breloque en spirale est parfaite, les papiers sont magnifiques, le sentiment trop joli, Tar carte est adorable. Vraiment mignonne. bisous. xox

Céline said...

oh c'est trop cute !!! l'image est trop mignonne! superbes papiers
bises
céline

Susie Sugar said...

Oh this is adorable Brigitte such a sweet card , I love this little fellow
Hugs Susie x

Sandra said...

Ah there's my favorite little bear again. What a darling fella, you bring him to life with your talented coloring skills my friend. Love the touch of bling on his toque too. Hope you are keeping well, miss you. :)Sandra xo xo

Inky Angel said...

Hi Brigitte, Happy New Year! I have taken some time off from crafting due to job changes; it was a nice break. I am now slowly getting back to crafting and hope to catch up with what I missed.
Lovely to see this cute James the bear from LOTV, gorgeous coloring and beautiful DP as always.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Katie

Anne said...

This is an adorable card Brigitte ...I love that stamp!

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge – good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley