Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps guest contest

Hi everyone,
My life has been pretty busy lately and will be for a while more.  This is why I thought it would be great to try my hand (once again, lol) at the chance to be a guest designer for the month of March at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!  I can handle one month and on top of that, it's my birthday in March.  My very first stamps for Copics were Kraftin' Kimmie and I don't use them enough (and I have a LOT of them).
The theme is easy:  just add sparkle!  Who doesn't like bling?!
Bonjour,
Ma vie est très occupée dernièrement et va l'être pour encore un bon bout de temps.  C'est pour ça que j'ai profité de cette occasion de tenter ma chance, encore une fois, pour être designer du mois de mars chez Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!
Le thème est facile:  ajouter du brillant!  Qui n'aime pas ça?!!!
For my card, I used Maja Design patterned paper that my wonderful friend Céline send me for Christmas.  Thanks sweetie!  I added a die cut from Tim Holtz and some ribbon and twine.  I finished by a lot of Stickles and Frantage for loads of sparkle!  The flowers are from WOC and I also put a lot of shine!
Pour ma carte, j'ai utilisé du papier Maja Design de ma bonne amie Céline.  Merci ma belle!  J'ai ajouté une découpe de Tim Holtz et du ruban.  J'ai fini avec beaucoup de Stickles et du Frantage.  Les fleurs sont de WOC et j'ai aussi ajouté beaucoup de brillance.
I coloured Elaine by Kraftin' Kimmie with my Copics.  I put Stickles on her hat band and Smooch Illuminate on her skirt.  I made the sky with a paper template.
J'ai colorié Elaine de Kraftin' Kimmie avec mes Copics.  J'ai mis du Stickles sur la bande du chapeau et du Smooch Illuminate sur sa jupe.  J'ai fait le ciel avec une découpe en papier.

Peau/Skin E11-21-00-000-R20, Cheveux/Hair E29-25-50, Rose/Pink R89-85-83-81, Vert/Green YG97-95-93-91, Valise/Suitcase E39-34-31, Big Ben W5-3-1-00.
You can see the Frantage on the clock.  I did go overboard, lol!!!
Vous pouvez voir le Frantage sur l'horloge.  J'ai un peu exagéré, *rire*!!!

I'm crossing my fingers and toes for the Krafty guest spot!
Je me croise les doigts et les orteilles pour la place de designer!

A+
Brigitte

6 comments:

Christina C. said...

Adorable card, Brigitte! Coloring, design and details are perfect, as always.

Danielle Champagne said...

Allo Brigitte, ce qu,elle a l'ai coquine cette petite! j,aime le traitement que tu as fait subir à ton horloge, qui est parfaite pour accompagner mademoiselle elaine! Les papiers sont superbes, et cette découpe avec son coin agencé magnifique! Bravo ma belle. tout est ravissant. xox

Sandra said...

Well you will certainly have a fighting chance at that GDT spot with this beauty that's for sure Brigitte.

Such beautiful coloring, colours and design. Indeed KK has some amazing images! I have fingers, toes and eyed crossed, good luck girlie!!

:)S xo

Céline said...

coucou
je croise les doigts pour toi, ce serait mérité, cette carte est magnifique !!!! j'adore tout le frantage et les couleurs!une merveille
bises
céline

Patricia said...

Tes images sont tres belles, les papiers sont tres beaux, la bande du bas et le coins, wow magnifiques. La facon dont tu as fait la disposition est bien proportionnee. Les fleurs aussi sont belles, enfin j'aime tout.
Bravo et je t'embrasse,
Patricia xx

Susie Sugar said...

Very "Ooh la la" .....i love it , and great Frantage too
Love susie Xx