Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Chester at Kraftin' Kimmie

Hi everyone,
This is my second entry for the chance to be a guest designer for the month of March at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!  I had to quit my DTs not too long ago because I didn't have time, so, if I'm lucky enough and get pick for this wonderful team, I'm sure I can handle one month!  Plus I have tons of Annie Rodrigue stamps, she's my favourite artist!
The theme is easy:  just add sparkle!  Who doesn't like bling?!
Bonjour,
Voici ma deuxième entrée pour la place de designer chez  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  Ma vie est très occupée dernièrement et va l'être pour encore un bon bout de temps.  C'est pour ça que je profite de l'occasion pour tenter ma chance pour un mois seulement!
Le thème est facile:  ajouter du brillant!  Qui n'aime pas ça?!!!
I used some older DCWV patterned paper.  They have a lot of sparkle and since it's a male card, I don't have to add a lot more.  My friend Lillian gave me this "paper ribbon" that's really shimmery, it's perfect for this outgoing dude!
J'ai utilisé du papier à motif de DCWV.  Ils sont très brillants et c'est parfait pour cet homme éclatant.  Mon amie Lillian m'a donné ce "ruban en papier", il fonctionne à merveille avec le thème du défi.
I coloured Chester with Copics.  I choose bright colours, instead if sticking with the traditional black and red!
J'ai colorié Chester avec mes Copics.  J'ai choisi des couleurs vives à la place des couleurs traditionnelles noir et rouge.

Peau/Skin E11-21-00-000, Cheveux/Hair E18-07-02, Noir/Black C9-7-5-3, Turquoise BG07-05-02-01-000, Orange YR18-15-12, Blanc/White C3-1-00.
Detail of the chain and charm that my cousin-in-law gave me.
Détail de la chaîne et du charme que ma cousine Amélie m'a donné.

I'm hoping for the best for the Krafty guest spot!
J'espère bien être chanceuse et avoir la place de designer!

A+
Brigitte

6 comments:

Céline said...

waouh bleu et orange il fallait oser mais avec le noir ça va super bien !! ta carte est magnifique, j'adore les embellissements que tu as rajouté
bises
céline

Danielle Champagne said...

Quelle magnifique combinaison de couleurs tu as fait Brigitte, j'adore aussi tes papiers, parfaits pour l'occasion. et ce gentils monsieur a l'air vraiment coquin! la petite chaine & l'engrenage,sont vraiment parfaits pour l'occasion. Tout est vraiment bien joli! j'adorrrrrrre. xoxo

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card and I love how you've used the chain, just like one on a waistcoat.
luv
Debby

Patricia said...

C'est vrai que les couleurs vont bien ensemble. La chaine est bien disposee et le charm est joli. Dans ton papier du cote, on dirait un autre charm en pendentif, c'est original. Tes papiers ont l'air tres jolis.
Bravo et belle continuite.
Je t'embrasse,
Patricia xx

Elaine said...

Fantastic Brigitte!
Your colouring is always amazing, and I love these brighter colours...perfect for Chester.

Good luck..I hope you get picked for the GDT (though I still miss you at TT)

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Sandra said...

I love it, a woman on a mission...a woman who knows what she wants and goes after it; you're my idol LOL ;)

I love Annie's images too I met her when I went to the 2nd annual Kraft Day with KK stamps, she was the featured artist that year. Go to my blog post Nov 14,2011 and see my picture with her.... anyway another spectacular entry good luck!!!!
:)S xo