Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Merry Christmas

Bonjour,
J'ai la cinquième carte pour le défi de Christmas Cards All Year 'Round, il faut suivre leur croquis.
Hello,
I have the fifth card for the challenge at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round and it is to follow their sketch.
C'est encore une fois une carte très simple.  J'ai embossé le fond avec ma Cuttlebug et puis mis du Stickles sur les rebords.  J'ai mis du Glitter Ritz sur le paneau central et estampé une image de SU.  Le sentiment est aussi de SU et les perles de WOC.
It's a very simple card, again!  I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug and put Stickles on the edges.  I put Glitter Ritz on the main panel and stamped a SU image.  The sentiment is also SU and the pearls are WOC.

J'espère que vous aimez bien mon nouveau genre.  Dans deux fin de semaine, j'ai pris une table à mon marché local et je vais essayer de vendre mes cartes!  C'est pour ça que j'ai besoin de cartes qui prennent moins de temps à faire, *rire*!!!
I hope that you like this new style for me.  In two week-ends, I booked a table at my local market to sell my cards.  This is why I needed cards that were faster to make, lol!!!

A+
Brigitte

2 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

another great card. x

*kathleen* said...

great cards! thanks for participating in the CCAYR challange! come back in december for a BIG price too.