Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ange en rouge/Red angel

Bonjour,
J'ai une bonne nouvelle mais je ne sais pas si je peux en parler!!!  En attendant, je vous montre cette carte de Nöel.
Hello,
I have good news but I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about it!!!  While waiting, I want to show you this Christmas card.

Le papier à motif est de My Mind's Eye.  Le carton, boutton et ruban sont de SU.  J'ai mis du Stickles sur les bords et des pierres avec mon I-Rock.  Le flocon et coin ont été coupé avec ma Cricut et la cartouche Art of Philosophy.
The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye.  The cardstock, button and ribbon are SU.  I put Stickles on the edges and bling with my I-Rock.  I made the snowflake and corner with my Cricut and the Art of Philosophy cartridge.
J'ai colorié Seraphina de Kraftin' Kimmie avec mes Copics et ajouté du Stickles sur ses ailes.
I coloured Seraphina from Kraftin' Kimmie with Copics and added Stickles on her wings.

Robe/Dress R29-27-24-22, Peau/Skin E11-00-000-R20, Cheveux/Hair E29-25-23-50, Oiseaux/Birds W7-5-3-1-00, Bec/Beak YR04.

Pour les défis suivants:  
Kraftin' Kimmie challenge:  monochromatique
Sweet Sketch Wednesday:  croquis
One Stop Craft Challenge:  pas de sentiment
Simon Says Challenge:  bouttons

For the following challenges:  
Kraftin' Kimmie challenge:  monochromatic
One Stop Craft Challenge:  no sentiment

A+
Brigitte

13 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Brigitte, cute image and those little birds look great. Love your colours and design papers especially the silver. Your embellishment is the perfect finishing touch to a lovely card. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Arlana 11426 said...

I love your papers and such a sweet image. Love the glitter touch Arlana

mulberry station said...

Hi Brigitte, What a lovely card this week. I love your added bling. Your image is adorable. I have to start using my cricut machine more. It is amazing what you can do with it...I don't use it enough. I love your snowflake and that cute button. Have a great week. and, we will be waiting to hear what your good news is.
Nancy SSW-DT

Linda Anderson said...

Such a beautiful card!!! Love your image and lovely coloring! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.

Linda

Linda Palmer said...

Such a cute card. I love the coloring on this Kraftin Kimmie image. Great job.

scrapperjulia said...

This is so sweet! Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH how beautiful! And your colouring is gorgeous!! Great job and thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

Jeannie said...

Great job with this weeks sketch and I love all of the glittery goodness! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv
Jeannie

melody said...

awesome card and take on the sketch chickie ~ lovin that darlin image..so cute with the birdies! nice touch with the glitter!

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

aaawww I love your cute card. The image is darling especially those little birdies on her head lol. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Michelle DT x

Sharon Basel said...

Hi Brigitte -
I'll bet this is a real beauty in real life with all the shimmer and sparkle on this card. It's very cute - love those little birds all over on the angel in the image! Your snowflake is absolutely gorgeous and you've done such a good job with the sketch this week. Thanks for joining us again at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Patti P. said...

Brigette, Love the sparkle in your card, just perfect for a holiday card. This is such a sweet image and your design is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Patti SSW/DT

Jackie Randolph said...

WOW this shimmer and glimmer is fabulous with your sweet image!! Aboslutley beautiful!!
Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!