Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 14, 2011

Petit ange 3/Little angel 3

Bonjour,
Voici la troisième carte de la série.  Je trouve ces images si adorables!
Hello,
Here's the third card for the series.  I think the images are so adorable!
Le matériel est de mon magasin de bricolage.  J'adore ce beau papier à motif, il est parfait pour cette image!
The material is from my local craft store.  I love this patterned paper, it's perfect for this image.
J'ai colorié Felicity de Kraftin' Kimmie avec mes Copics et ajouté du Stickles, Smooch Illuminate et du crayon Spica.
I colored Felicity from Kraftin' Kimmie with Copics and added Stickles, Smooch Illuminate and Spica pen.

Cheveux/Hair E57-53-51-50, Peau/Skin E11-00-000-R20, Robe/Dress B21-0, Ailes/Wings C3-1-00.

Pour les défis suivants:  
Kraftin' Kimmie challenge:  brilliant
Polka Doodles:  ruban et boucle
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long:  picoté

For the following challenges:  
Kraftin' Kimmie challenge:  sparkle and shine
Polka Doodles:  bows and ribbons

A+
Brigitte

4 comments:

lis-m said...

I love this kraftin kimmie image.. just adorable.. and i love the glitter too.
thanks for joining us @ polkadoodles this week. Hugs xx

Louise said...

Beautiful card the colouring is stunning,thanks fro joining us at Polka Doodles this week.
Hugs Louise xx

MacKenzie said...

This is beautiful! I'm so glad you joined us at CSAYL for our polka dot challenge!

featheredheaven said...

Hi Brigitte!
I absolutely LOVE this Angel image! Now I want it! I have never seeen this one before. She's gorgeous, and I love what you have done with her!
Thanks for sharing!
Sue O ( Suzy )