Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chef!

Bon dimanche matin,
J'ai terminé cette carte hier soir mais j'attendais la lumière du matin pour prendre une photo.  C'est la carte de fête pour mon père.
A good Sunday to all of you,
I finished this card last night but I waited for this morning to take a picture.  It's my dad's birthday card.
J'essaie de garder les cartes pour les hommes assez simple.  J'ai suivi le croquis de Sketch Saturday et colorié l'image avec mes Copics.  J'ai coupé la bordure avec un ciseau Fiskar que j'ai depuis une éternité et dont je ne me suis jamais servi!  J'ai mis du Stickles sur la flamme et du Viva Decor Gloss Gel sur les bouttons.  Tout le reste du matériel est de SU sauf le ruban qui est de Walmart.
I try to keep male cards relatively simple.  I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday and coloured the picture with Copics.  I cut the border with a Fiskar scissor that I had forever and never used!  I put some Stikles on the flame and Viva Decor Gloss Gel on the buttons.  The rest of the material is SU except for the ribbon, it's from Walmart.

Je participe aussi au défi de Stamp Something:  quelque chose de sucré!
I'm also participating in the challenge from Stamp Something:  something sweet!

Je vous revoie plus tard aujourd'hui,
I will see you later today,
Brigitte

3 comments:

The Rusty Hoe said...

This is a nice card for your dad. I like the simplicity of it. Good job.
Oney

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is fabulous! I love the chef...he's so cute!! I'm sure your dad will love it too!! Good luck with your challenges! You should come join us at Birthday Sundaes with this card! Have a great day!
my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

Great card...such a cute image and a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

Take care
San x