Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 11, 2010

Treat bag for Thanksgiving

Hi everyone,
Today is Thanksgiving in Canada and we're having some friends over.  They're bringing the kids and I made some treat bag for them.  I took the idea from Lorie at The Thinkin' Spot.  This is my version of it:
This is the kids table with their bags on it.  They're filled with chocolate (good luck parents, lol)!!!
They're all a little bit different.  I sponged the paper and added some stickles.  The girls got some ribbon on the top of the ghost head.  The lollipop idea is from MPS.
The stamps are from SU and Peachy Keen Stamp.
I don't know if you will believe it but the paper was yellow originally!
I hope that they will enjoy it!
Brigitte

1 comment:

Turnedgypsy said...

Stop over at my blog and do the

card challenge on my contest page.

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com