Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin that won't go bad!!!

Hello,
I finally decided to put a pumpkin out.  The only thing is that I'm not good at carving, so I decided to glue a scene to it and I can use it for next year!
This project also fulfill two challenges:
    -PKS Let's face it Friday, Create a home decor item based on a harvest/fall theme
-EAD Fall color challenge, using rust, olive, caramel and chestnut.
I used the Paper Doll Dress up cartridge for all the cuts. Then I stamped all the faces with PKS. The pumpkin costume is made with Glitter Ritz. I love that stuff!!! I added some stickles and sponged for some dimension. I sprayed some Sheer Shimmer Spritz on the sky.

 The alien's face is peeking from the eye hole!
 Have a great day!
Brigitte


5 comments:

Joanna said...

OMG this is adorable! And what a great idea to use it every year! I need to do something like that! :) Thanks for playing with us at PKS Let's Face It Friday Challenge!

~amy~ said...

Love this idea...I'm horrible at carving too...thanks for joining us in the EAD Designs Fall Harvest Color Challenge!

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Brigitte, Your pumpkin scene is so clever. What a wonderful idea to use it over again next year!! It's a nice tradition you are starting. I'm so happy you are creating with us at Peachy Keen Stamps Faces challenge!!

Kim said...

awesome idea! great for those of us who are carving challenged.

Raven B said...

The pumpkin has to be my favorite! Super cute.
Hugs,
Raven