Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 15, 2010

Teddy "Bear" Christmas card

Hi everyone,
I made this cute card and it's good for two different challenges:
    -Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge was to make an animal theme card with Everyday Paper Doll
    -and My Pink Stamper is to make something with a child or for a child.
Since I don't have any children of my own, I decided to make a Christmas card for my almost 2 years old nephew.

I used the bear from Everyday Paper Doll page 45 shift accessories 3.  I added a beard and a hat from Paper Doll Dress up.  I sponged the teddy bear for more depth and added some white gel pen accent.  I put some Iridescent Ice emboss powder on the hat (it's a lot better in real life).  I hope that my nephew will like it.  I didn't put any sentiment on it as he is too little to read it yet!!!
Brigitte

6 comments:

Carol L said...

What a cutie! Love the beard!
Good luck on the challenge...

Hugs,
Carol L.

Vicky said...

how cute ou did a wonderful job,

jen said...

I love your cute little card. Thanks so much for sharing.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

ownhomedog said...

how cute - love the santa bear! your nephew will love it!

My Creative Time said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I JUST THINK YOUR CARD CAME OUT AMAZING ADORABLE!!! GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENGE!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

girlia said...

what a cutie