Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 1, 2019

Sketch and colour challenge

Bonjour,
Voici ma deuxième carte pour aujourd'hui, celle-ci est pour le défi de CAS colours and sketches. Cette semaine, il faut utiliser les couleurs ET le sketch 306. 
Hi,
Here's my second card for today, this one is for CAS colours and sketches. This week, we have to use BOTH the sketch and colour combo 306.



Pour avoir l'horloge de la bonne grandeur, il a fallu que je scan la découpe et que je la rétrécisse avec ma Cricut. J'ai aussi fait les étiquettes avec ma machine et fini avec des vieilles estampes de Stampin'Up.
To get the correct clock size, I had to scan the die cut and then shrink it with my Cricut. I also made the tags with my machine and finished with some older Stampin'Up stamps.

A+
Brigitte

3 comments:

Céline said...

une très belle interprétation du sketch!
bises
céline

Patricia Hays said...

I came very, very close to using that same "thank you" stamp for my card for this challenge! :) I like how you've used the floral images on both of your tags. It's a very pretty interpretation of our double challenge. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S!

samantha's cards said...

What a lovely card, beautiful floral images. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.