Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nerd

Bonjour,
Me revoici avec une carte qui me rappelle ma jeunesse!  J'étais une nerde, le nez toujours dans les livres (c'est encore la même chose, sauf qu'aujourd'hui j'ai un livre électronique et je ne porte pas de lunette!).
Hello,
Here I am again with a card that remind me of my youth!  I was a nerd, always with a book on my lap (it's still the same, except that I now have an electronic book and I don't wear glasses...  yet!). 
J'aime beaucoup le mélange de rose et brun, très féminin!  Les papier à motif sont de s.e.i et de Fabscrap.  J'ai ajouté des pierres, du Stickles et de la dentelle.
I really like the mix of pink and brown, it's very feminine!  The patterned paper are from s.e.i and Fabscrap.  I added gems, Stickles and some lace.
J'ai colorié Tilda avec mes Copics sur du carton Neenah.  J'ai ajouté du Viva Magic Transparent sur ses lunettes.  C'est supposé agrandir l'image en dessous, mais je ne vois pas la différence :(
I coloured Study Tilda with Copics on Neenah cardstock.  I added Viva Magic Transparent on her glasses.  It's supposed to blow up the image underneath, but I don't see the difference :(

Peau/Skin W11-21-00-000-R20, Cheveux/Hair E29-25-50, Pantalon/Pants B66-63-60, Chemise et débardeur/Shirt E43-41-40-R85-83-81.
 J'ai ajouté un charme de ru*charmed sur ebay.  Quelque personnes m'ont dit qu'elles n'ont pas trouvé le magasin sur ebay.  C'est qu'ils sont en vacances jusqu'à la mi-juin!
I added a ru*charmed on ebay.  A couple of people told me they couldn't find them.  The owner is on vacation till mid-june and the store is closed!
Pour les défis suivants:  
Simon Says:  couronne et/ou pierres
Tilda Town:  croquis
Ribbon Girl:  ruban ou dentelle

For the following challenges:  
Simon Says:  crown and/or gems
Tilda Town:  sketch
Ribbon Girl:  lace or ribbon

A+
Brigitte

10 comments:

bren said...

hi just wanted to say what a beautiful card,just lovely well done,love craft-mad-manning

Andrea said...

Oh this is lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl colour challenge for June, Andrea x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh how gorg is this!! I must get this Tilda. I adore your card! great charm.
Your colouring is always so beautiful.
Love,melly. xxx

Danielle Champagne said...

Tu m'as fait rire ce matin, avec Nerde! le nez dans les livres! même chose pour moi, mais lunettes incluse et sans tresses... trop mignonne,

Rene said...

Oooh how delightful! Tilda is colored so beautifully and your papers are fabulous. That charm is just perfection! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
Rene :D

Céline said...

superbe carte, comme tu dis le combo est super ! j'aime cette petite studieuse ! fabuleux coloriage!
bises
céline
merci de participer à tilda's town cette semaine!

Sandra said...

Some how I just don't see you as being a nerd Brigitte, but if you looked like this little cutie then you were an adorable nerd. I love it!

Pam Sparks said...

Adorable Tilda coloring and creating Brigitte! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town challenges! Thanks for playing!

Dawny P said...

This is wonderful - the details are just perfect :). Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x

Tina Makuc said...

Gorgeous card Brigitte!!! I love the soft colours use chose.. And you followed the sketch perfectly!
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week..
Hugs, Tina