Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I heart you/Je t'aime

Bonjour,
J'ai une carte chevalet à secouer pour quelque défis, mais en autre, chez Magnolia Down Under challenge:  les couleurs du drapeau de notre pays.  Je suis Canadienne et notre drapeau est rouge et blanc.
Hello,
I have an easel shaker card for a few challenge.  The one at Magnolia Down Under Challenge is to use the colours of our flag.  I'm Canadian and our flag is red and white.
J'ai utilisé du carton de SU et mis du Stickles sur les rebords.  J'ai embossé le panneau du fond avec ma Cuttlebug et colorié le ruban avec mes Copics.  Toutes les estampes sont de Magnolia.  J'ai découpé la carte, le contour de la fenêtre à secouer,les différentes couches de carton ainsi que les minuscules coeurs avec ma Cricut.
I used SU cardstock and put Stickles on the edges.  I embossed the white panel with my Cuttlebug and coloured the seam binding with Copics.  All stamps are from Magnolia.  I cut the card, frame around the shaker plastic, layers and mini hearts with my Cricut. 
Voici la carte fermée.  On peut voir les petits coeurs dans la fenêtre!  J'ai aussi ajouté des petites perles.
Here's the closed card.  You can see the little hearts in the window!  I also added sugar beads.
J'ai colorié Tilda et le titre avec mes Copics et ajouté du Smooch Illuminate et du Stickles.
I coloured Tilda with heart and the title with Copics and added Smooch Illuminate and Stickles.

Peau/Skin E11-00-000-R20. Cheveux/Hair E57-53-51-50, Rouges/Reds R29-27-24-22, Blancs/Whites C7-5-3-1-00.
Les belles fleurs de Wild Orchid Crafts.  J'ai mis du Stickles, Glimmer Glaze et Perfect Pearls Mists pour les faire briller!
The beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.  I put Stickles, Glimmer glaze and Perfect Pearls Mists to make them shine!
Pour les défis suivants::Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  couleur de notre drapeau national (Canada: rouge et blanc)
Just Magnolia:  fenêtre ou porte
Simon Says:  tout va
TOMIC:  carte oval et embossage
Magnolia-licous:  photo d'inspiration (rouge et blanc et des coeurs)

For the following challenges:  
Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  colours of our national flag (Canada:  red and white)
Just Magnolia:  window or door (shaker card)
Simon Says:  anything goes
TOMIC:  oval card and embossing
Magnolia-licous:  inspiration picture (red, white and heart)

A+
Brigitte

10 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Such a beautiful card! Tilda looks so sweet! And I love how you decorated the inside too!

Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp!
-Liz

Leda said...

Cute card. I love your cards.

Martina said...

What a lovely card and the little Tilda is coloured beautifully! Love the sparkling heart! =)
Martina

Céline said...

coucou
trop trop belle cette carte, moi qui aime le rouge je suis ravie hi hi!
j'aime beaucoup l'idée du shaker, il faut vraimetn que j'essaye!
bises
céline

Unknown said...

Oh WOW, your Red and white card is so beautiful, I love the oval shape and how you have used your stamps!! Thanks so much for playing along at MDUC this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Danielle Champagne said...

Wow Brigitte, je ne savais pas que notre dapeau pouvait inspirer quelque chose d'aussi mignon! Tu as colorié tilda magnifiquement, et la forme de cette carte est tout à fait originale. Absolument magique et MAGIFIQUE! Bonne journée!

Norma said...

Oh wow, this is way too cool. I simply love this, Brigitte. Rats that I missed ordering this Tilda the first time around and now she is out of stock everywhere...LOL. She's absolutely adorable and your colouring is just fabulous. Love the oval shape--I think I'll have a go at it myself--and love that it's an easel card (my faves). Gorgeous flowers and I love the stickles effect. And it's a shaker card to boot. Kudos!
Hugs,
Norma

Chris said...

So beautiful Brigitte! I love your colouring and the wonderful design and details. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week. Hugs, Chris and the TOMIC team.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, beautiful colours and sweet Tilda image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and sweet easel Brigitte. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Magnolia-licious Challenge. Hope to see for the next ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio