Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cerf-volant/ Kite

Allo,
Voici une carte très été.
Hi,
Here's a very summery card.
J'ai utilisé des papiers et collants the SU.  Les fleurs sont de WOC et les pierres appliquées avec mon I-Rock.  Le sentiment et le chateau de sable sont de Kraftin' Kimmie.
I used paper and stickers from SU.   The flowers are WOC and I put the bling with my I-Rock.  The sentiment and sandcastle are from Kraftin' Kimmie.
J'ai colorié Tilda avec mes Copics.  J'ai ajouté des Stickles sur sa dentelle et du crayon Spica sur le sable et la fleur.
I coloured Tilda with Copics.  I added some Stickles on her lace and Spica marker on the sand and flowers.
Détails des fleurs/ Flowers details
Pour les défis suivants:
Magnolia-licous Highlites:  plage
Sketch Saturday:  croquis
Stamp Something:  ornement
Magnolia Stamp Lover:  couleur de l'été

For the following challenges: 
Sketch Saturday:  sketch
Stamp Something:  embellishment
Magnolia Stamp Lover:  summer colors

A+
Brigitte

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

So cute, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Amélie said...

Cette carte est pleine de douceur et de soleil. Elle me fait penser à mon père qui tentait en vain de faire voler un serf-volant (avion) géant au lac Rose sans un souffle de vent!
Les couleurs sont calme et donnent envie de vivre l'été 365 jours par année.

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, what a fabulous idea to combine this Tilda and the Sandcastle!! Your coloring is awesome. Super "out of the box" technique with the kite!. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Highlites July challenge...hugs...Barb

Barbi M said...

Love the colors, very beachy, which is where I will be on Monday Yay!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Cheers from Barbi and kitties