Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Défi/ Challenge #75 Kraftin' Kimmie

Bonsoir,
Je me trouve bien productive avec quatre jours de congé!  Voici une carte qui pourrait aller très bien pour la Fête des Mères ou encore avec un cadeau pour un spa!
Good evening,
I think I'm pretty productive with four days off!  Here's a card that would be perfect for Mother's Day or to accompany a spa giveaway!

J'ai vieilli les papiers et mis des Stickles Crystal sur les bords.  Tout papiers et le ruban vert sont de SU.    La dentelle est de mon magasin de bricolage.  Les perles sont faites avec Viva Decor Pearl.
I distressed  all papers and then put some Crystal Stickles on the edges.  All paper and the green ribbon are SU.  The lace is from my local craft store and the pearls were made with Viva Decor pearl.


J'ai colorié Brigitte (et oui, c'est son nom!!!) avec mes Copics.  J'ai mis des Stickles sur les bulles et puis j'ai ajouté du Gloss Gel pour qu'ils paraissent vrai.  Les estampes sont de Kraftin' Kimmie.
I coloured Brigitte (yes, it's really her name!!!) with Copics.  I put some Sitckles on the bubbles and then added some Gloss Gel to make them look real.  The stamps are from Kraftin' Kimmie.


Même les fleurs etaient trop près de l'eau...  elles se sont fait éclabousser et ont des gouttes sur elles!  Les roses sont de Wild Orchid Craft et je leur ai fait subir le même sort que d'habitude, *rire*!...  Colorié avec mes Copics et puis des Stickles!
Even the flowers were too close from the bath...  they got splashed and got droplets on them!  The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I gave them the usual treatment, lol!...  Coloured with Copics and then a dose of Stickles!

Pour les défis suivants:
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp: froufrous
Sketch Saturday:  croquis

For the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday:  sketch


Elle a l'air de bien relaxer, je vais aller en faire autant!
She looks very relax, I will go do the same!
Brigitte

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a gorgeous design, Brigitte!! Lovely flowers and lace!

I'm so glad you like her because I knew that I wanted to call her that and I spelled it that way because I had seen your name go across my desk because you are a customer! So you could say I named her after YOU!

Karita said...

How beautiful card! :)
Your colouring is wonderful and Image is great!

Thanks for joining at Sketch Saturday this week :)

Hugs,
Karita