Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 25, 2011

Surprise de fête/ Birthday surprise

Bonjour,
J'ai reçu ce paquet aujourd'hui.  Ma fête est dans quelque jours et la famille de mon mari ont décidé de m'envoyer chacun une carte!  De la grand-mère au petit garçon de 2 ans, ils ont tous participés!
Hello,
I got this package today.  My birthday is in a few days and my husband's family decided to each make me a card!!!  From the grand-mother to the 2 year old little boy, they all participated!
Ils savent que j'aime les chats!!!
They know that I like cats!!!
Je suis très touché par leur belles pensées :)
I'm extremely touched by their thoughts :)
Brigitte

3 comments:

Glora said...

How sweet of them and some great cards. I hope you have a happy birthday! Hugs- Glora

Barbi M said...

You are very fortunate to have such a wonderful family, really nice cards!
Hope you have a great Birthday!
From Barbi and kitties

Amélie said...

Juste un peu déçue que ce soit arrivé trop tôt. On avait fais le calcul et la poste à brisée nos plans :) Mais bon l'important est de te dire qu'on aime :).