Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mini Tilda

Bonne soirée à vous tous,
J'ai un autre projet pour Paques.  Cette fois ci, c'est pour ma nièce.  Comme il faut que tout soit égale, les boîtes sont exactement de la même grandeur!  
Dimensions de la boîte:  2 1/4" par 4 1/4" par 1 1/4" de haut.
Good evening,
I have another Easter project.  This one is for my niece.  Since everything has to be equal, the 2 boxes are exactly the same size!  
Box dimensions:  2 1/4" by 4 1/4" by 1 1/4" high.
J'ai reçu mes estampes du Club Magnolia pour le printemps lundi, j'était tellement exité qu'il a fallu que j'utilise une d'elle.  J'ai pris Tilda en miniature, je croyais avoir besoin d'une loupe pour la colorier!
I just received my Magnolia Spring Club stamps on Monday, I was so excited that I had to use one of them!  I picked the mini Tilda and I thought I would need a magnifier glass to color her!
Je l'ai colorié avec mes Copics et ajouter un peu de Stickles sur les fleurs et du Crystal Effects sur son oeil.  J'ai teint le ruban avec mes Copics, je n'aime pas vraiment le jaune et je me suis rendu compte que je n'avais aucun ruban de cette couleur!  J'ai ajouté des petites perles avec Viva Decor Pearls et le reste du matériel est de SU.
I colored her with Copics and added a little bit of Stickles on the flowers and some Crystal Effects on her eye.  I tinted the ribbon with Copic, I don't really like yellow and I realize that I don't own any ribbon of that colour!  I added some tiny pearls with Viva Decor Pearls and the rest of the material is SU.


See ya all later,
Brigitte

6 comments:

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Wow! Le ruban avec les copics donne un super beau résultat!!! Très mignonne ta petite boîte, j'aime beaucoup!

Tammy xox

Jane Wetzel said...

sure do love these colors together and perfect for the challenge at Copic Creations! thanks for joining us!

Jodi said...

One of my favorite color combos to use!! Mini Tilda and your box is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!
Hugs
Jodi=)

RoseC said...

Ahhh. Your coloring is wonderful! Your use of complementary purples and yellows is stunning. Love that Magnolia mini too! So glad you could join us at Copic Creations ~ good luck to you.
Hugs...Rose

Janice W. said...

This is so beautiful! Nice coloring!
Thanks for playing along with us at PKS! Good luck!

Jane said...

WOW! she's so cute and tiny and perfect for a matchbox! Gorgeous work! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x