Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Personalized stamp

Hello,
I just wanted to tell you about this seller on ebay that offers presonalized stamp.  They're super cheap, I ordered 6 and it cost me 36.40$ US and the shipping is also very reasonable, 2.50$ for the whole lot.
The company is in Malaysia and it takes a bit of time to get the order, but the person making them (I dealt with Chris) is super quick in coming back with a preview.  It literally took about 2 hours and I had the image of what my stamps would look like!!!  Also, they will make stamps in any language you want.
As you can see, mine are french.  There is a lot of choices, I ordered some for gifts and an address one.  The quality is not the greatest, but at that price, it is well worth it!   The back sticks a lot, so I bought some cheap acrylic blocks and assigned them to the stamps.
The name of the store on ebay is:  loongchai74
I hope that it will help some of you,
Brigitte

No comments: