Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday with Create a Critter

Hi everybody,
There is a challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2.  You have to use the dog on page 35 of Create a Critter (if you have that cartridge!).  It also qualifies for Getting Cricky's cartridge challenge: Boyish Charms.  This is what I came up with:
This card is for my friend's son and he's turning 4.  On the hat, it had a 1, so using my Gypsy, I removed the 1 and welded a 4 from Plantin Schoolbook instead!!!  Tada, a custom hat for the little guy!
The paper and ink is SU.  The brown pattterned paper is K & Company.  I put the bashful blue cardstock through the spots and dots cuttlebug folder and sponged blue and brown ink on it.  I added some bling with my I-Rock and some doodling with white and black pen.  The cute face is from Critter faces set at PKS.
Hope you enjoy,
Brigitte

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this is sooooo darn cute! I love his big ol' head! hahahah! very cute card brigette! thanks for playing all in Getting Cricky's Challenge!

all the cricky best,
kandrew

Carole Beath said...

Very cute. Thanks so much for joining us on the BBTB2 challenge.
Carole

Jeri said...

So adorable. The blue and brown are fantastic. It seems there are a lot of little ones turning four. My granddaughter's 4th birthday is next week. I better get busy on a card for her.

Joanna said...

This is adorable!! I love the blue dog house! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

**Treefrog** said...

Dog Gone Cute, love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2!
((Hugs)) Theresa

GiuliaG. said...

What a darling card...I love the pooches face. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2

Sandi said...

the pups face, the blue dog house, this is adorable, thanks for taking the BBTB2 Challenge. Sandi

Karen Pinsonat said...

Great card, I love how you personalized his hat!