Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 9, 2010

PKS Challenge 38

Hi, today I finally finished my project for Peachy Keen Stamp challenge.  It had to be an October inspiration, but it could't be a card.  I'm not a big scrapbooker so I decided to make an Halloween decoration to put in the window.
 The whole project was made using Happy Haunting.  My Expression got a workout!!!  The tree is cut at 22" high, I had to use my Gypsy and use 2 card 12" x 24"!  I added the moon and the face for the tree after,  I didn't want to waste paper doing it the other way around.  I added some stickles and white gel pen details.
 The pumpkin is cut at 4" and the spiders at 12.5" and 15" (real dial size off).  I used PKS for the cute spiders faces and added some black diamond stickles to their legs.
Paper, ink and ribbon is from SU.
 Doesn't the tree looks mad to be surrounded by such a bunch?!!!
I hope you have a spooky day!
Brigitte

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute project...

Unknown said...

Oh how I love your spooky tree Brigitte!! It's just amazing! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Peachy Keen. Good luck. Viv xx

Janice W. said...

What a fun Halloween decoration! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at PKS and good luck!