Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 25, 2010

Imagine Nation Polka Dot challenge

Hello,
I just made a card for Emma's Imagine Nation challenge.  It had to be a project with Polka dot using our Imagine.  If you don't have one, like me, just make something that looks like you have one.  Aka, patterned paper.

I used paper that looks vintage, it reminds me of some Imagine project I've seen.  I made a Christmas card, again, lol!!!  It's my favorite holiday for crafting!
 I used Doodlecharm for the tree and Gypsy Font for the background tags.  The cardstock and ribbon is SU.  The polka dot paper is from K & Company.  I didn't think the polka dot showed up well so I added stickles!  The other patterned paper is from SU.  I used the swiss dot folder for the sage shadow tag.  For the final touch, I added some white gel pen accents and sponged around the edges.
I think that would make a nice card for a guy.  (Did you notice that the word guy is one letter away from ugly?!!!  I was typing and, like usual, I went too fast and it started with ugy!!!  Just wanted to share with you my silly thought :)
Hope you enjoy,
Brigitte


I had to update this post!!!I just got back from Michaels and bought an I-Rock.  It rocks!!!!  So I added some bling to the card.
You can click on it to see it bigger.
Thanks for watching!

9 comments:

Cathryn said...

Very pretty card and lol for the ugly guy!! TFS cathryn67

girlia said...

Really nice!!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card tfs!!!

Kim said...

Hi Brigitte, I wasn't sure how to contact you. I had to do a redraw on the blog candy prize for my 10/15 PKS challenge and you were the winner! Please email me at needmorestamps@yahoo.com

Sammye Jo said...

love the detail!!!

Laverne said...

Cute Card

Vicky said...

beautiful well done.

Pink Cricut said...

THis turned out really beautiful! Thanks for playing with us on the Imagine Nation Challenge! :)
<3 Pink Cricut

My Creative Time said...

WHAT A "PERFECT" CARD!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE COLORS TOGETHER! YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB W/THE CHALLENGE MY FRIEND!!!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)