Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

IW with Cuddles the Puppy at Kraftin' Kimmie


Bonjour
Pour ce mercredi, c'est moi qui vous inspire chez Kraftin' Kimmie!!!!!  J'ai choisi le set d'estampe Cuddles the Puppy, ce set est ADORABLE!!!
Hello,
For this inspirational Wednesday, I'm using the stamp set CUDDLES THE PUPPY. I just LOVE it!!!! The images are so very cute!!!!


J'ai fait une carte bien simple. Pour le fond, j'ai pris le stencil Cozy Check et j'ai utilisé deux encres KKS. J'ai fini avec des points en émail et du Stickles sur les rebords.
I made a simple card. For the background, I used the Cozy Check stencil with two KKS inks. I finished with krafty dots and Stickles on the edges.

J'ai colorié l'image avec mes Copics. 
 I coloured the image with Copics. 




Pour les défis suivants/ For the following challenge:




Produits utilisés/Products used:





A+
Brigitte

No comments: