Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Little bakers

Bonjour,
J'ai une carte qui va peut-être vous mettre en appétit!!!
C'est aussi pour le concours de DT invité chez Kraftin' Kimmie.
Hello,
I have an appetizing card today!!!
I also made it for the guest DT spot at Kraftin' Kimmie.
J'ai utilisé du vieux papier de Stampin' Up. Celui avec des lignes était autour de boîte d'IKEA!!! Je les ai recyclés parce que j'aime le motif.
I used some old Stampin' Up patterned paper. The stripes one was around boxes from IKEA!!!! I recycle them because I liked the pattern.

J'ai colorié Bake with Love avec mes Copics.
I coloured Bake with Love from Kraftin' Kimmie with Copics.


Pour les défis suivants/For the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie: two stamps (also for the guest DT spot)
Simon Says Wednesday challenge: create a scene (use 2 stamps together)
Happy Little Stampers Die cut: anything goes
A+
Brigitte

2 comments:

Céline said...

j'adore, j'adore
bise
céline

Helen said...

A super cute and fun card, Brigitte! These little people are so adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this month!