Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Tilda with pet Butterfly at Marvelous Magnolia

Hi everyone,
This week at Marvelous Magnolia, we have a fun challenge:
Add Metal
Bonjour,
Cette semaine chez Marvelous Magnolia, nous avons un défi intéressant:
Ajouter du métal
I was dying to use that beautiful butterfly!!!  It's gorgeous and the little dots reminds me of the pattern in Tilda's dress.  I added WOC flowers, a pin from Mandy (thanks sweetie) and lots of Frantage.
J'avais tellement hâte d'utiliser ce beau papillon!!!  Il est magnifique et me rappelle le motif sur la robe de Tilda.  J'ai ajouté des fleurs de WOC, une aiguille de Mandy (merci) et beaucoup de Frantage.
I coloured Sitting Tilda with Butterfly with my Copics.
J'ai colorié Tilda avec mes Copics.

Peau/Skin E13-11-00-000-R20, Cheveux/Hair E29-25-50, Robe/Dress R89-85-83-81-RV00, Corps/Body YG09-25-03-01-00-0000, Ailes/Wings V04-01-000-0000.
                                                     

Our Sponsor/Notre commanditaire
A+
Brigitte

7 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Allo Brigitte, tout à fait mignonne ta carte. J,aime les charnières embossées au frantage, quel style! et ton image découpée en laissant le papillon, c'est vraiment joli. beaux éléments décoratifs et couleurs superbes. Bonne journée! bisous.

Céline said...

trop jolie! j'adore le combo et tout le frantage ! superbe ce papillon!
très belle carte
bises
céline

Inky Angel said...

Hi Brigitte, another beautifully colored Tilda. I think the metal butterfly is cute and beautifully etched, it is a perfect match for this Tilda for sure.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Katie

Sandra said...

Hi Girlie, sorry I've been absent from commenting. I had the opportunity to hang with another high school friend for the past little while and haven't had my computer with me. Just did a lot of girlfriend stuff KWIM?

I am home now and will be slowly getting back into the routine, and I thought I would start by telling you what a lovely card you just made.

As always, your little charms is the perfect touch and this time I like the tiny garden you have Tilda sitting in :)

Love your colouring as always and your gorgeous handmade flowers.

Take care my friend, we will be back to normal soon :)S xo

Patricia said...

J'aime bien les couleurs et surtout le papillon.
Bravo pour tout.
Bisoux,
Patricia xx

JenniferD said...

Beautiful! Love the whole Card and your Butterfly is simply Gorgeous!

Susie Sugar said...

your colouring on Tilda's dress is totally amazing ...fab charm too...I love butterflies xx