Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bonne Fête from Mars!

Bonne soirée,
J'ai fait une petite carte de fête pour le cousin à mon mari.  Il joue présentement à un jeu video dans l'espace et je crois que cette carte le représente très bien!
Good evening,

I made this card for my husband's cousin.  He's playing a video game called Starcraft (or something like that, lol!) and I think that it's a perfect birthday card. 

J'ai utilisé la cartouche Everyday Paper Doll et j'ai coupé l'astronaute et le vaisseau à 3.5".  J'ai découpé les cheveux deux fois pour qu'il y ai de la texture et que la chevelure paraisse plus bouffante.  Ensuite, j'ai coupé à la main la vitre et j'ai écrit Bonne Fête avec un marqueur noir.  J'ai épongé l'habit et le vaisseau spatial pour donner un effet métallique et j'ai étampé la face avec une éstampe de Peachy Keen Stamp.  À la toute fin, j'ai mis du Crystal Effect sur la vitre.  Le papier est de SU.
 
I used Everyday Paper Doll cut at 3.5" for the spaceman and the ship.  I cut the hair twice in different size so it's layered and looks pouffy.   I cut freehand the window and I wrote down with a black marker the sentiment.  I sponged the suit and the spaceship to give them a metallic effect and I stamped a face from PKS.  I put some Crystal Effect on the window.  The paper is from SU.


Brigitte

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Very cute! I love the distressed look and how you made the hair poofy.