Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

IW with Krafty Elves at Kraftin' Kimmie

    


Bonjour
Pour ce mercredi, c'est moi qui vous inspire chez Kraftin' Kimmie!!!!!  J'ai choisi le set d'estampe Krafty Elves, ils sont adorables!!!
Hello,
For this inspirational Wednesday, I'm using the stamp set KRAFTY ELVES. I just love this set, they are so adorable!!!

J'ai décidé de décorer un sac à crayon! J'ai estampé le petit elf et je l'ai colorié avec mes crayons Prismacolor. Par la suite, j'ai ajouter des flocons avec un stencil.
I decided to decorate a pencil case! I stamped the cute elf and coloured him with Prismacolor pencils. I then added snowflakes with the Sweet Snowflakes stencil.



Pour les défis suivants/ For the following challenge:
613 Avenue Create: anything goes




Produits utilisés/Products used:






A+
Brigitte

No comments: