Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Thank you with Bubble Tilda at Magnolia Forever


Bonjour,
Le défi qui a commencé au début du mois chez Magnolia Forever est: tout va avec l'option MERCI.
Pour deux de mes vidéos, j'ai dû colorer la même image plusieurs fois. Je vous montre donc les résultats ici, les cartes se ressemblent mais il y a des différences.
Hello,
The challenge that started at the beginning of this month at Magnolia Forever is: anything goes with the option of THANK YOU.
For two of my videos, I had to colour the same image many times. I'm showing the results here, they are similar but still different.
Pour cette première version, j'ai pris un morceau de washi tape, un ruban et des perles. Tous les sentiments sont de Stampin' Up.
For the first version, I took a piece of washi tape, ribbon and pearls. All sentiments are from Stampin' Up.
J'ai colorié Bubble Tilda avec mes Copics.
I coloured Bubble Tilda with Copics.
Pour celle-ci, j'ai ajouté un ruban, des perles et une fleur. I gave Tilda black hair.
For this one, I added a ribbon, pearls and a flower. I gave Tilda black hair.
 Je me suis amusée avec celle-ci.  J'ai dessiné des traits de visage à Tilda!!! Elle a l'air bien différente!!! J'ai aussi mis un ruban, des perles et une grosse fleur.
I had fun with this one. I drew a face to Tilda!!!! She looks so different!!! I also added a ribbon, pearls and a big flower.

Notre sponsor/Our sponsor:
Image may contain: text
With this beautiful prize:
No photo description available.
Pour les défis suivants/For the following challenges:
TOMIC: CAS
Addicted to stamps: for a lady/girl
Avenue 613 Create: anything goes




A+
Brigitte

1 comment:

Céline said...

trop chou
bises
céline