Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 15, 2019

DT Creations in Pink

Hello,
I have some news: I was chosen to be DT at Creations in Pink!!!
There's only one rule: your project has to be mostly pink!

Bonjour,
J'ai une nouvelle à vous annoncer: j'ai été choisi comme DT pour le blog Creations in Pink!!
Il y a une seule règle: que votre projet soit rose!

So this is my first creation for the DT, I used lovely LOTV patterned papers and a sentiment from Stampin'Up. I followed a sketch from Sketch Saturday. I added sparkles around the edges.
Donc, sans plus tarder, voici ma première carte pour le DT. J'ai utilisé du beau papier de LOTV et un sentiment de Stampin'Up. J'ai suivi le sketch de Sketch Saturday et j'ai ajouté des brillants sur les contours.

I coloured Daisys for Wendy from our Sponsor Dis Digi Designs with Copics. I'm not happy with the creases of the dress but it will have to do. I tried a bunch of time and got really discouraged!
J'ai colorié Daisys for Wendy from our Sponsor Dis Digi Designs avec mes Copics. Je n'aime pas les plis de la robe mais j'ai essayé un paquet de fois et ça ne fonctionne pas!!!

I can't wait to see your project for the challenge at Creations in Pink! We have two lovely sponsors:
J'ai bien hâte de voir vos créations pour le défi de Creations in Pink! Nous avons deux sponsors merveilleux:
 Dis Digi Designs

and Star Stampz!



For the following challenges/Pour les défis suivants:

Happy little stampers: die
Sketch Saturday: sketch


A+
Brigitte

3 comments:

Lindsay Dickason said...

Congratulations on becoming a DT member! That's awesome! And what a lovely card! The girl is colored so beautifully! Thank you so very much for playing along in this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge! Have a great day!

Céline said...

j'admire ton coloriage !!! félicitations !!!!
très belle carte
bises
céline

laurie said...

Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers! This is adorable..love that sweet image!