Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Danse de Nöel/Christmas dance

Bonjour,
Je me suis rendu compte que le défi chez Lili of the Valley finissait bientôt et je voulais vraiment participer.  C'est suprenant, mais j'ai réussi à la terminer en une soirée!
Hello,
I noticed that Lili of the Valley challenge was about to be finished and I really wanted to participate.  Surprisingly, I managed to make this card this evening!
J'ai utilisé du papier à motif de DCWV pour garçon, *rire*!!!  Je trouve que ce papier est si beau et peu être très féminin!  Le carton est de SU.  J'ai embossé le paneau de gauche et estampé les notes de musique de LOTV.  Les pierres ont été appliquées avec mon I-Rock.  J'ai mis du Stickles sur les rebords.  J'ai fait la boucle avec un ruban de WOC et mon Bow Easy
I used DCWV Baby Boy pack, lol!!!  I think that this paper is so pretty and can also be quite feminine!  I embossed de left panel with my Cuttlebug and the snowflake folder and stamped LOTV music notes.  I put the bling with my I-Rock and added Stickles to the edges.  I made the bow with WOC seam binding and my Bow Easy.

J'ai colorié la fillette de LOTV avec mes Copics et ajouté du Stickles.  Sur sa fourrure, j'ai mis du Glitter Ritz.
I coloured Christmas Dance little darling with Copics and added Stickles.  On the trimming, I put Glitter Ritz.

Robe/Dress B97-95-93-91, Cheveux/Hair E57-53-51-50, Peau/Skin E11-00-000-R20, Blanc et argent/White and silver W3-1-00.

Pour les défis suivants:  
Lili of the Valley:  croquis
Simon Says:  n'importe quoi
One Stop Craft Challenge:  pas de pensée ou sentiment

For the following challenges:  

Simon Says:  anything goes
One Stop Craft Challenge:  no sentiment

A+
Brigitte

2 comments:

Joy said...

This is simply darling, love that image and how your coloured her in...all that glitter is the perfect touch.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Donalda said...

hon this is just gorgeous. So love your coloring and the colors you used dear. Thanks for joining us at LOTV