Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 21, 2011

Noir et or/Black and gold

Enfin, la fin de semaine!!!
Je travaille demain après midi, au moins, c'est seulement une demie journée!  Me revoici encore avec une autre carte de Nöel!
Yeah, it's the week-end!!!
I'm working tomorrow afternoon, at least it's only half a day!  Here I am again with another Christmas card!
J'ai fait une carte très simple, mais j'aime beaucoup le résultat!  Je n'ai pas encore mis de petit mot car je ne sais pas si ça va être en français ou anglais.  J'ai embossé le fond noir avec ma Cuttlebug et ajouté de l'encre or par dessus.  J'ai mis des coutures avec un crayon noir et ajouté beaucoup de petites pierres avec mon I-Rock.  J'ai découpé les cercles avec des pochoirs.
I made a very simple card, but I really like the results!  I didn't put a sentiment yet, I don't know if it will be in english or french.  I embossed the black background with my Cuttlebug and the Snowflakes folder.  I then smeared some gold ink on top.  I drew some stitches with a black liner and added bling with my I-Rock.  I used a die cut for the circles.
J'ai colorié Tilda et Edwin avec mes Copics et ajouté du Stickles et du Crystal Effects.
I coloured Tilda and Edwin with Copics and added Stickles and Crystal Effects.

Peau/Skin E11-00-000-R20, Manteau Tilda's coat R29-27-24-22, Blancs et gris/Whites and grays C9-7-5-3-1-00, Cheveux/Hair E29-25-23-50, Pantalon/Pants B99-97-95-93-91.

Pour les défis suivants:  
TOMIC:  croquis et thème sportif
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round:  couleur d'Halloween et pochoir (noir et cercles)

For the following challenges:  
TOMIC:  sketch and Let's get sporty
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round:  Halloween colours and die cut (black and circles)


J'ai été choisi comme Top 3 à Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!!  Je suis si contente!  Voici la carte:
I got pick Top 3 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!!  I'm so happy!  Here's the card:


A+
Brigitte

4 comments:

Camilla said...

Hi Brigitte! You have made a wonderful cad! And your Copic coloring is amazing!!
Thank you for joining TOMIC this week.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Camilla

SARA said...

hi Brigitte! thank you for your comment in my blog! sorry for my english! your blog & your creation are very BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT hugs

Clare Lloyd said...

Great layout and cute image too. Thanks for entering 5 cards for this months challenge @ CCAYR. x

Unknown said...

Your card is wonderful!
Thanks for joining TOMIC this week for the Lets get sporty challenge.
Hugs, Gosia S.