Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 11, 2011

His/ Pour lui

Me revoici!
Comme promis, voici la carte pour l'autre moitié!
I'm back!
Like I promised, here's the card for the other half!
J'ai utilisé du papier à motif de DCWV, je le trouve fantastique.  Les oeillets, le ruban et le reste du papier sont de SU.  J'ai découpé l'image avec un pochoir de Spellbinders que je viens de me procurer aujourd'hui.  J'ai embossé du papier en métal avec ma Cuttlebug.  Puis j'ai ajouté des bulles avec Viva Decor Gel.
I used DCWV patterned paper, I love every single sheet in the pack.  The eyelet, ribbon and paper are SU.  I cut the image with a die cut from Spellbinders that I just bought today.  I embossed craft foil on my Cuttlebug with the Seeing Spots folder.  Then, I added some bubbles with Viva Decor Gel.

J'ai colorié Jack avec mes Copics.  Si vous avez remarqué, un de ses yeux a deux couleurs.  Le gars a qui je vais la donner est comme ça!  Je trouve ça pas mal spécial!!!  J'ai mis du crayon or autour et puis des Stickles par dessus.
I coloured Jack with Copics.  I don't know if you noticed, but one of hie eye has two colours.  The guy that I will give the card to, also does!  I think it's pretty amazing!!!  I put gold leafing pen around and then added some Stickles.
Les bulles/ The bubbles!

Pour les défis suivants:
Crafter's Companion:  L'été est arrivé
Kraftin' Kimmie:  utiliser de l'or
Sketch Saturday:  croquis
Polka Doodle:  quelque chose pour papa
One Stop Craft Challenge:  fête des pères

For the following challenges:

Ouf, trois messages dans une journée...  c'est assez!  Je vais aller faire des petits gateaux!
Wow, three posts in a day...  it's enough!  I'm going to make cupcakes!
Brigitte

4 comments:

fatmonica said...

It's a beautiful card.Love the image and the eyes are great!

scrapperjulia said...

Really cool card! Love the embossing and the eyes! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

Tracy said...

Wow I love your card, thankyou for joing us at crafters companion this month
Tracy xx

BondGirl said...

great card. I love the way you have personalised it with the eyes. Thanks for joining in the polka doodle challenge