Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 10, 2010

Viva Decor Pearl

Happy week-end to everybody!
I just got my Viva Decor Pearl, woo hoo!!!  So, I made another Christmas card!  I have over 60 and I only need about 35:)
The patterned paper is SU In color 07'.  The stamps, ink and ribbon is also from SU.  I cut the circle and stamp shape with my Cricut.  The circle are from George and Basic Shapes and the stamps are from Create a Critter.  I added some buttons and bling in the form of stickles and Viva Decor Peal in gold.
I embossed the tree with Rainbow sparkle powder and I used the D'vine Swirl folder for the background.
Hope you enjoy,
P.S.:  My boss loved the card I gave him!!!  You can see it here.
 
Brigitte

1 comment:

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is fab, Great colors and choice of papers.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.