Pages

▼

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Tilda and Peanut for our last

Hi everyone,
Unfortunately, it will be the last challenge at Totally Tilda.  It saddens me greatly, Susie Sugar was awesome and I had so much fun the whole time I was part of this wonderful team.  So, for the last time, the theme is:
Anything goes
Bonjour,
Malheureusement, c'est le dernier défi chez Totally Tilda.  Je suis bien triste parce que j'ai eu bien du plaisir à faire parti du groupe dirigé par Susie Sugar.  Donc, pour la dernière fois, le thème est:
Tout va
Here's my card.  Pretty simple with a gorgeous Tilda.  I added some leaves, a ribbon and a button.
Voici ma carte.  Très simple avec une belle Tilda.  J'ai ajouté des feuilles, un ruban et un boutton.
I coloured Tilda with my Copics.
J'ai colorié Tilda avec mes Copics.

Peau/Skin E04-13-21-00-000-R20, Vert/Green YG99-97-95-91, Orange E09-07-YR18-14, Bottes/Boots E37-35-34-31, Cheveux/Hair E18-19-08-02, Bande pour cheveux/Hairband E39-YR27-24-Y19-32.

Thanks for your support all these years.
Merci pour votre support durant toutes ces années.


Our generous sponsor for this chall is: 

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront

Simon Says Stamp


One Lucky Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of 3 full size 
Premium Dye Ink Pads from Simon Says Stamp
A+
Brigitte

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Brigitte!! It has been such an honour to work along side you on this talented team!! Have a great day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brigitte your card is adorable. I love the autumnal colours you have used. Thank you for being a part of my Tilda life over the years. I shall still be following your blog looking out for your outstanding colouring. Take care hunni.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Brigitte what a super cute Tilda creation to finish the challs with..awesome colouring as always takes my breath take care & thanks for the scrummy creations you made for Totally Tilda challs..

    luv n hugs Mummy xx (Christine )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allo Brigitte, j'adore cette tilda, et elle est resplendiscente sur ta carte. ton coloriage est magnifique, à couper le souffle. Tout est à mon goût! Dernier défi? triste... bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fall Tilda! Now in the warmth of summer the fall colors are so gorgeous. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, it just makes my day!!! Merci de prendre le temps de me laisser un commentaire. Hugs, Brigitte