Pages

▼

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Circles at Creatalicious

Bonjour,
On est le 15 du mois et c'est le temps d'un nouveau défi chez Creatalicious!
Le thème est toujours optionnel, cette fois-ci c'est: des cercles!
Hello,
It's the 15th of the month and time for a new challenge at Creatalicious!
The theme is always optional, this time it's: circles!
 
J'ai colorié Courtney loves kitties de Stamping Bella avec mes Copics. J'ai fini la carte avec un petit sentiment et des cercles de grosseurs différentes
I coloured Courtney loves kitties from Stamping Bella with Copics. I finished the card with a tiny sentiment and different sizes circles.

Notre sponsor/Our sponsor:


Pour les défis suivants/For the following challenges:
Addicted to stamps: for a lady/girl
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
Addicted to CAS: style (what's more stylish than being covered in fur?!!!)





A+
Brigitte

2 comments:

  1. oh !!! j'adore c'est trop mignon
    bises
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and great coloring. Thanks for sharing at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, it just makes my day!!! Merci de prendre le temps de me laisser un commentaire. Hugs, Brigitte